Today in Fleet – Friday 9 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Two new appointments expand Cooper Solutions’ FullCycle - Cooper Solutions has invested in FullCycle, the company’s recently launched customer data and acquisition solution. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Autoglass’s aftermarket windscreens offer same ADAS functionality as OEM - When it comes to replacing windscreens that conceal sensitive Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) sensors, new research by Autoglass has found that using glass made to ... Read More »
- Unfamiliar roads more alarming than cyclists, finds RED Driving School - These days, roads are more likely to inspire jitters than rage, according to the latest survey by RED Driving School, which found unfamiliar roads were more ... Read More »
- Highways England to conduct ‘biggest ever’ emergency exercise - One of the biggest ever motorway emergency exercises will take place on the M62 this weekend to help improve responses to major road incidents. For more ... Read More »
- Could sat navs be leading to motorway tailgating? - Could satellite navigation systems be exacerbating tailgating on motorways? It’s a question Mark Tongue, director at Select Car Leasing, believes the answer to be true thanks ... Read More »
- VSP Vision Care welcomes reports of eye tests for older drivers - VSP Vision Care has welcomed reports that the Department for Transport (DfT) is considering eye tests for drivers over the age of 70, as part of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.