Today in Fleet – Friday 8 September
All the key news in fleet…
- BCA appoints inaugural chief digital officer - Jonny Crowe has joined BCA Group in the newly created role of chief digital officer as the company ramps up its digital offering. For more of ... Read More »
- Mobile ticketing app launches for Oyster Card customers - Transport for London (TfL) has launched a new mobile app for Oyster card customers to provide a range of ticketing services. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Personal injury compensation reform to drive car insurance savings - Proposed changes to the personal injury discount rate in England and Wales could help counter rising car insurance prices, according to industry experts. For more of the ... Read More »
- Chargemaster targets fleets with new Powercharge unit - Chargemaster has launched a new workplace charger as it reports increased demand from businesses looking to accommodate charging solutions. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Fiat reveals prices for range-topping Fullback Cross - Fiat has announced prices for its new top-of-the-range model Fullback Cross model, which is available to order now. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- New pedestal charge point launched by Rolec EV - New pedestal charge points have been introduced by charge point specialist Rolec EV. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.