Today in Fleet – Friday 8 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Renault Scénic and Grand Scénic get cleaner petrol engine range - Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance and Daimler have together developed a new petrol engine, said to be cleaner, more efficient and offer more torque. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Campaign cuts Blackwall Tunnel closures by 15% - Work to prevent Blackwall Tunnel closures by Transport for London (TfL), social navigation app Waze and Eurotunnel has seen closures reduced by around 15%. For more ... Read More »
- Volkswagen resolute on not offering Dieselgate compensation in Europe - Volkswagen Group UK managing director Paul Willis has said that it remains the Group position that “there is no basis for compensation” for customers within the ... Read More »
- New research models impact of diesel scrappage scheme - Switching drivers of 10-year-old diesels to petrols would reduce NOx but increase carbon monoxide (CO) emissions, latest research from Kwik Fit has found. For more of ... Read More »
- Prices announced for updated Volkswagen Golf SV - Featuring updated styling and a new 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine, Volkswagen’s facelifted Golf SV is now on sale, priced from £20,475. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Sheffield suspends Uber’s licence - Uber has had its licence to operate in Sheffield suspended following an “administrative error”. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.