Today in Fleet – Friday 6 April
All the key news in fleet…
- More than half of commuters would change job to reduce costs - New research revealing the significance of the increasing cost of commuting has been published by Europcar UK. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- April may bring lower pump prices, says RAC - The coming weeks could bring lower pump prices for fleets thanks to the possibility of an oil price reduction. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Aston Barclay drives business and buyer efficiencies under latest appointments - Aston Barclay has appointed Rowland Whittington as project manager and recognised the dedication of Sam Leigh in the position of business development manager working at the ... Read More »
- Alphabet’s Hannah Broad recognised as ‘BVRLA Hero’ - Alphabet collections manager Hannah Broad has been named as a ‘BVRLA Hero’ for 2018. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mercedes’ Uber-rivalling ride-hailing service goes live in London - Mercedes-Benz Vans and US technology start-up Via have launched their on-demand ridesharing ViaVan joint venture in London as part of its ongoing roll-out in Europe. For more of ... Read More »
- Newly appointed Europcar sales and marketing director to drive mobility solutions - Europcar UK has named Jose Blanco as its new sales & marketing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- National Windscreens scoops Days Rental deal - Days Rental has awarded National Windscreens a sole supplier contract for its windscreen repair, replacement and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) calibration requirements. For more of the ... Read More »
- VisionTrack appoints operations director - Gary Barnes has joined VisionTrack in the role of operations director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.