Today in Fleet – Friday 5 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Mitsubishi ASX ‘streamlined’ to single trim - The latest revision of Mitsubishi’s ASX is now available, bringing just one trim-level and enhanced design. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Emmanuelle Arbouch promoted to head of client management at Venson - Venson Automotive Solutions has promoted Emmanuelle Arbouch to head of client management. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- RoSPA Fleet Safety Awards open for entries - Entries are open for this year’s RoSPA Fleet Safety Awards, which reward excellence and encourage improvement in the key area of managing occupational road risk. For ... Read More »
- Senior appointments at Aston Barclay - Aston Barclay’s Adrian Dunbar has taken on a new role of group governance manager as he celebrates his 29th year of working at the remarketing specialist. ... Read More »
- New funding opens up e-cargo bike projects - Local authorities and public sector and community organisations in Scotland are being encouraged to enter applications for funding to support e-bike, e-cargo bike and adapted bike ... Read More »
- Less than a fifth of drivers aware of AdBlue - More work is needed to educate drivers on AdBlue as research finds many have no idea about the chemical and its use in diesel vehicles. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.