Today in Fleet – Friday 31 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Auto Windscreens appoints new director of business development - Auto Windscreens – the automotive glass repair and replacement company – has announced the appointment of Sam Edge as its new director of business development. For ... Read More »
- Motor Neurone Disease Association chooses SEAT Fleet - The Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Association has chosen petrol-powered SEAT Arona to replace its diesel high-mileage fleet. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Energy Saving Trust updates Fleet Management Toolkit - The Fleet Management Toolkit has been updated and expanded to include a guide to private fuel benefit and more, the Energy Saving Trust (EST) says. For ... Read More »
- Co-wheels launches electric fleet for hire in Bristol - Co-wheels has introduced a new fleet of 10 Renault Zoe electric cars available for rent in Bristol, following funding from the European Union research project ‘Replicate’. ... Read More »
- JCT600 VLS provides medical cars to Silverstone - Silverstone racing circuit has been supplied with specially adapted Ford Focus Estates by JCT600 VLS, for use as medical response vehicles. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.