Today in Fleet – Friday 3 April
All the key news in fleet…
- DriverMetrics white paper explores how to recruit safe drivers - A new white paper intended to help fleets address the issue of ‘How to Recruit Safe Drivers’ is now available for free. For more of the ... Read More »
- Mobile mechanics have vital role in supporting essential services fleets - Mobile mechanics have an important role to play at the moment in supporting those on the frontline. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Ford production suspension in Europe to continue until at least 4 May - Ford has confirmed that the temporary suspension of vehicle and engine production at most of its European manufacturing sites is now expected to run at least ... Read More »
- Michael Doyle named head of network and commercial development at Honda - Honda UK has promoted Michael Doyle to the role of head of network and commercial development, drawing on nearly 30 years of experience with the carmaker. ... Read More »
- Ford helps employees support Covid-19 response efforts - Ford is ramping up its work to support the coronavirus response effort with two new schemes to help employees join in the fight against the outbreak. ... Read More »
- NHS staff offered free roadside assistance across all PSA brands - Groupe PSA is extending the free roadside assistance programme for its vehicles to provide continued support to essential services and key workers during the Covid-19 pandemic. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.