Today in Fleet – Friday 27 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Highways England focuses on tyre safety - Highways England has revealed a series of initiatives to help drive down the number of people killed and injured on the country’s motorways and major A ... Read More »
- Southern Rail upgrades EV charge points at 23 car parks - Southern Rail has announced improvement plans to its EV charging network at station car parks. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Audi ... Read More »
- Cash takers not considered with same standards as company car drivers, says Arval - Drivers taking a cash option instead of a company car are often not being considered with the same risk management standards, says Arval. For more of ... Read More »
- Annual road death figures static since 2012, says DfT - Road deaths have stagnated for the fifth year running, according to the latest Department for Transport figures. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related ... Read More »
- Next Cenex-LCV dates announced - The next Cenex-LCV low carbon vehicle event will be held at Millbrook on the 12th and 13th September 2018. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.