Today in Fleet – Friday 25 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Sixt expands ‘Mobility as a Service’ solution to include public transport - Sixt is expanding its ‘Mobility as a Service’ (MaaS) flexible mobility budget to now include public transport. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- ViaVan introduces ‘UK first’ fully electric on-demand shared ride service - ViaVan has launched a fully electric fleet of on-demand shared ride vehicles in Milton Keynes, said to mark a UK first. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Thatcham Research continues work on safe ADAS repair - Thatcham Research is introducing new IMI-accredited ADAS calibration training designed to address a skill gap in Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) repair, ahead of the arrival ... Read More »
- EV drivers get free electricity on new SSE tariff - SSE Energy Services has launched a brand-new tariff that provides customers with free electricity when they charge overnight. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Speeding offences on the rise despite harsher penalties - The number of speeding prosecutions has risen by almost 20% in the last five years despite the introduction of harsher financial penalties in 2017. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- First 100% electric London black cab in 120 years launches - A fully electric taxi based on the Nissan e-NV200 has launched for London cab drivers, bringing eco benefits to both drivers and passengers as well as ... Read More »
- Wolverhampton Wanderers signs up Activa Contracts - Wolverhampton Wanderers has awarded a 26-vehicle fully outsourced fleet contract to Activa Contracts. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.