Today in Fleet – Friday 25 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Smart traffic lights and AI sat-navs could come to UK roads - Five technologies that could prepare the UK’s road network for driverless cars have won funding for further development after making the shortlist in a national competition. ... Read More »
- ProVision brings peace of mind for fleets with new functionality - Vehicle camera specialist ProVision has updated its CameraMatics platform with a new proactive email status alerts function. Related Post Dash cam footage stored on-vehicle not best ... Read More »
- Volvo increases XC40 production - Volvo is ramping up production for the new XC40, citing “overwhelming demand” for its first-ever compact SUV. Related Post Fleet Show debut for all-new Volvo V60 ... Read More »
- FORS launches Vehicle Graphics Service - FORS, the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme, has launched a dedicated FORS Vehicle Graphics Service, designed to provide low-cost, standardised signage products for all members. Related Post Value added ... Read More »
- BVRLA drives expansion plans with first female vice-chair - The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has appointed Avis Budget Group MD Nina Bell as its first female vice-chair as it pushes ahead with ... Read More »
- Red Driving School enters fleet driver training market - Red Driving School is now able to coach fleet driver trainers after receiving accreditation from the DVSA.