Today in Fleet – Friday 25 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Smart traffic lights and AI sat-navs could come to UK roads - Five technologies that could prepare the UK’s road network for driverless cars have won funding for further development after making the shortlist in a national competition. ... Read More »
- ProVision brings peace of mind for fleets with new functionality - Vehicle camera specialist ProVision has updated its CameraMatics platform with a new proactive email status alerts function. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related ... Read More »
- Volvo increases XC40 production - Volvo is ramping up production for the new XC40, citing “overwhelming demand” for its first-ever compact SUV. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related ... Read More »
- FORS launches Vehicle Graphics Service - FORS, the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme, has launched a dedicated FORS Vehicle Graphics Service, designed to provide low-cost, standardised signage products for all members. For more of the ... Read More »
- BVRLA drives expansion plans with first female vice-chair - The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has appointed Avis Budget Group MD Nina Bell as its first female vice-chair as it pushes ahead with ... Read More »
- Red Driving School enters fleet driver training market - Red Driving School is now able to coach fleet driver trainers after receiving accreditation from the DVSA. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.