Today in Fleet – Friday 20 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Volvo suspends European and US production but sees return to norm in China - Volvo has closed its plants in Europe and the US in a pre-emptive move to the coronavirus pandemic, to counter the weakening market and risks for ... Read More »
- Škoda pauses production at Czech plants but production resumes in China - Škoda has halted work at its three Czech plants in response to the coronavirus pandemic but says production is now back up and running in China. ... Read More »
- Ford brings summer shutdown forwards in UK - Ford is bringing forward part of the summer shutdown period for its UK operations to the Easter period to stave off the impact of the coronavirus ... Read More »
- Alphabet International grows managed fleet 2.5% in 2019 - Alphabet International has published annual figures indicating stable growth for 2019, including an expansion of its managed fleet and launches into new markets. For more of ... Read More »
- AFP Fleet Academy to bring key online support for fleets amid coronavirus pandemic - The newly formed Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP), which merges ACFO and ICFM’s operations, will bring vital support for fleet operators to overcome the new work ... Read More »
- Electric vehicle loan scheme in Nottingham provides blueprint for UK cities - A new 30-day ‘try before you buy’ electric vehicle loan scheme piloted by the Nottingham ULEV Experience project could act as a blueprint for other UK ... Read More »
- UK’s first converted ‘Electric Avenue’ to address growing EV demand - Residents in Westminster can now access lamppost electric vehicle charging posts at the UK’s first ‘Electric Avenue’. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Train services to be cut in focus on providing vital services - Rail services are to be cut to reflect lower passenger demand while keeping vital services running. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.