Today in Fleet – Friday 2 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Noise and safety barrier tech to debut on M1 - The M1 is to be fitted with a new barrier that will not only reduce the level of noise for local residents but also bring safety ... Read More »
- One in eight motorists admits to falling asleep at wheel - The AA is urging fleets to ensure employees are not allowed to drive while tired after new research has revealed that one in eight (13%) UK ... Read More »
- Local authorities invited to bid for ULEV taxi chargepoint funding - Local authorities can now bid for grants in the second round of the Ultra Low Emission Taxi Infrastructure Scheme. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Licence Bureau drives business development under new appointments - Licence Bureau has made three key appointments to support its expanding business portfolio and client base. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Nexus celebrates milestone booking - Nexus Vehicle Rental has reached a milestone two millionth vehicle rental booking, marking its rapid growth. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- UK true fleet hardest hit by WLTP - Although no European market – or channel – has escaped an impact from the introduction of WLTP, the UK seems to be the hardest hit in ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.