Today in Fleet – Friday 19 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Bleak prospects for automotive in Europe, report finds - Up to half of all car dealerships could disappear in the UK and European vehicle manufacturing could fall to as low as 5%, if automotive executives’ ... Read More »
- Škoda increases fleet market share to record 3.7% - Škoda’s fleet market share rose to a record 3.7% in 2017, bucking the market downturn. Related Post Škoda introduces new engines with latest Kodiaq L&... UK ... Read More »
- Fleet take-up of Jaama’s Key2 system rises 85% - Jaama’s Key2 technology has broken through the 1.2 million vehicle mark following record fleet take-up in 2017. Related Post New Jaama app for fleets includes auto-triggering ... Read More »
- National Windscreens to drive staff development under new appointment - National Windscreens has appointed Colin as training and compliance manager in Scotland as it looks to further develop its staff training programme. Related Post National Windscreens ... Read More »
- Europe’s microwaves emitting as much CO2 as 7 million cars - Microwave usage across the EU emits as much carbon dioxide as nearly seven million cars, new research suggests.
- Growing cap between conditions on England’s local roads - Conditions on local authority-managed ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ roads in England have gradually improved over the last decade, while unclassified roads have declined. Related Post Councils ... Read More »