Today in Fleet – Friday 16 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Lightfoot Elite Drivers earn discounted Thrifty vehicle hire - Drivers securing Elite status with Lightfoot’s driver behaviour technology can now benefit from discounted vehicle hire in the first of a series of rewards. For more ... Read More »
- UK true fleet market remains beleaguered - True fleet registrations in the UK continued to decline in February as the overall car market remained affected by a number of issues. For more of ... Read More »
- Elizabeth line fares to match TfL Tube prices - Passengers using the forthcoming Elizabeth line in Zones 1-6 will pay the same fares as existing TfL Tube services. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- ACFO March webinar to spotlight GDPR issues for fleets - The forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its impact on fleets is to come under focus at a webinar being hosted by ACFO next week. ... Read More »
- Fleet values remain at near-record levels - Average used car values rose across the board at BCA in February including a strong performance for fleet and lease stock, despite the freezing weather. For ... Read More »
- Drivers spent nearly £20m replacing licences in 2017 - More than 930,000 drivers’ licences were lost in 2017, costing motorists around £19m in total to replace. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.