Today in Fleet – Friday 15 September
All the key news in fleet…
- UK behind US fleet businesses in embracing big data analytics - UK fleet businesses are falling behind big data strategies compared to the US, a new survey by Teletrac Navman finds, with just 8% applying big data ... Read More »
- Traffic levels at new record high - Road traffic levels in Great Britain continue to rise, reaching a new record high in the year ending June 2017. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Fleets and drivers urged to support this year’s Project EDWARD - Organisations and drivers across Europe are being urged to lend support to this year’s European Day Without A Road Death, which takes place on Thursday 21 ... Read More »
- Bill for 20mph zones in Scotland garners support - A proposal for a bill to replace the current 30mph default speed limit on restricted roads in Scotland with a 20mph limit has received support from ... Read More »
- New Peugeot 3008 smashes Cap predictions at launch auction - Peugeot’s new 3008 crossover has made its auction debut, exceeding predictions from Cap HPI. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Joseph Khoury joins FleetEurope as senior business development manager - FleetEurope has appointed Joseph Khoury to its vehicle rental division as senior business development manager. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- ProVision launches free Fleet Risk Assessment Tool for commercial fleets - Provision, which specialises in vehicle camera and tracking solutions, has launched a free Fleet Risk Assessment Tool to help fleets rate their level of compliance, safety ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.