Today in Fleet – Friday 14 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Close Brothers Asset Finance strengthens transport sales team - Close Brothers Asset Finance has appointed Guy Small into the role of transport regional sales manager for the south west. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Gett black cab rides now carbon-neutral - Black cab ride-hailing app Gett is launching a major new initiative to deliver carbon-neutral rides as the firm also gives passengers the option to go ‘carbon ... Read More »
- Plug-ins offer real-world savings for fleets, says Fleet Evolution - Drivers are being urged to explore electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids to cut fuel costs, tax bills and CO2 emissions on their daily commute. For more ... Read More »
- No-deal Brexit could bring driving licence ramifications - UK drivers may need to get an International Driving Permit (IDP) to drive in the EU from March 2019 in the event of a no-deal Brexit. ... Read More »
- Major firms commit to action on EVs - Well-known business names including Tesco, Siemens and Sky have signed up to Sadiq Khan’s London Business Climate Leaders, including taking action on deploying electric vehicles by ... Read More »
- UK true fleet records double-digit growth in August - August brought the highest growth so far this year for the UK new car market, helped by a strong true fleet performance. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.