Today in Fleet – Friday 13 October
All the key news in fleet…
- UK true fleet sector remains in a slump - New car registrations in September saw the continued downturn of the true fleet market in the UK, with a growing YtD loss. Related Post Petrol volumes ... Read More »
- ‘Smart Crossing’ tech could help protect pedestrians and drivers - New ‘Smart Crossing’ technology that could help make pedestrians, cyclists & drivers safer and more aware of each other has been unveiled in London. Related Post UK ... Read More »
- Lyreco shaves £20k off rental costs in 2016 - Lyreco UK, a distributor of office supplies and workplace solutions, has reported major savings in its daily rental costs under the use of Alphabet’s accident management ... Read More »
- Q-Park offers car parking discounts for POLAR members - Electric vehicle drivers using Chargemaster’s POLAR charging network can benefit from discounts on parking under a new deal. Related Post Former Bletchley outpost gets EV charging ... Read More »
- Drivers warned not to rely solely on TPMS for tyre safety - Although the introduction of tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) has brought valuable tyre safety benefits, drivers need to be aware of the technology can and can’t ... Read More »
- Fleetsauce expands with new appointments - Contract hire and leasing group Fleetsauce is continuing its expansion drive with the appointment of two new account managers.