Today in Fleet – Friday 12 October
All the key news in fleet…
- ACFO seminar to put Budget changes in focus - ACFO’s forthcoming autumn seminar will be held just days after the 2018 Budget, providing fleet decision-makers with clarity around all the key fleet-related announcements. For more ... Read More »
- Hertz appoints inaugural chief operations officer - Tracy Gehlan has joined Hertz International in the newly created role of chief operations officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Nissan and EDF explore options for second-life EV batteries - Retired Nissan Leaf batteries could be used to help support the grid in the UK under a new partnership between the carmaker and EDF Energy. For ... Read More »
- Action vital to protect recovery patrols, say RAC, AA and Green Flag - The RAC, AA and Green Flag have joined forces to call for updates to motorway safety rules to protect their own recovery patrols as well as other road ... Read More »
- Average fleet & lease values hit new high at BCA - Fleet and lease values at BCA rose by more than 10% year-on-year in September while average used car values also hit a new record. For more ... Read More »
- Fleet Evolution to run webinars for Green GB week - Fleet Evolution is running a series of webinars about the benefits of greening both the fleet and employees’ cars. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.