Today in Fleet – Friday 12 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Used diesel values rise while used petrol prices fall - Demand and prices for used diesels remained strong during 2017 and continued to outweigh the petrol market, according to Autorola. Related Post Pricing announced for long-awaited ... Read More »
- Vehicle break-ins on the rise - More than half of British police forces witnessed a rise in vehicle break-ins from 2015 to 2016 with nearly a quarter of a million vehicles broken ... Read More »
- Shortlist for What Car 2018 awards features latest fleet launches - What Car? has revealed its shortlist of 48 vehicles for this year’s Car of the Year title.
- Four in 10 motorists using dangerous tyres - Almost 40% of cars in the UK are running on at least one tyre that is “dangerously” or “very dangerously” underinflated, new research suggest. Related Post ... Read More »
- UK true fleet registrations remain downbeat in December - The UK true fleet sector ended 2017 with another month in the red but helped make up for even bigger losses elsewhere in the new car ... Read More »
- Nissan expands NASA collaboration on autonomous vehicles - Nissan and NASA are extending their research into autonomous mobility services under a new five-year collaboration. Related Post Nissan Fleet restructure leads to three new roles ... Read More »