Today in Fleet – Friday 12 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Ford Focus and Fiesta get keyless theft-proof tech - Ford is launching new security technology to help prevent keyless theft of its models. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Winners of European Startup Prize for Mobility 2019 revealed - The winners of the 2019 European Startup Prize for Mobility 2019 have been announced, including the UK’s Karhoo taxi/PHV app booking service. For more of the ... Read More »
- £1 vehicle rentals firm reaches first anniversary in UK - Rental platform DriiveMe, which lets travellers hire a car or a van for just £1, has reached its first anniversary in the UK. For more of ... Read More »
- Leasys’ U-Go car sharing scheme to arrive in UK - Leasys, part of the FCA Bank Group, is to launch its U-Go peer-to-peer car sharing scheme in the UK as part of its European roll-out. For ... Read More »
- Number of licensed vehicles rises despite declining registrations - The Department for Transport has published its annual vehicle licensing statistics, showing a slight rise in the number of licensed vehicles in Great Britain despite a ... Read More »
- Falkirk Council expands EV fleet - Falkirk Council has deployed 10 more Kia Soul EVs, taking its electric vehicle fleet to 45 vehicles in total. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.