Today in Fleet – Friday 1 February
All the key news in fleet…
- New EU-Japan trade deal could see Japanese brands gain ground in UK - UK car buyers may shift away from European car brands in favour of Japanese rivals as a result of the new EU-Japan trade deal. For more ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to revisit electric vehicle thinking - Fleets that have previously discounted electric vehicles should make a point of monitoring the EV market over 2019 to see how things are fast-changing. For more ... Read More »
- Uber adds 15ppm ‘Clean Air Fee’ to fund switch to EVs - Uber has added a 15p per mile fee onto every trip taken through its app in London to help drivers switch to electric vehicles. For more ... Read More »
- First VW T-Cross SUV models go on sale - Volkswagen has launched a First Edition model of its new T-Cross compact crossover ahead of the full range opening for order in March. For more of ... Read More »
- All-electric airport shuttle service launches - A new electric car shuttle service for airports has opened in the UK to help cut congestion and air pollution. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Fiat 500X gets S-Design treatment - Fiat is adding an S-Design trim to its 500X line-up to bring exclusive styling features. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.