Today in Fleet – Friday 06 October
All the key news in fleet…
- London Mayor calls on carmakers to compensate for diesels - Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is urging carmakers to pledge funds towards measures to help clear up air pollution in the capital. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleet Assist reaches milestone - Fleet Assist, a supply chain management specialist for the fleet, leasing and rental industry, has seen the number of company cars and vans passing through its ... Read More »
- BSRIA deploys Civic Tourers for new pool car fleet - Construction specialist consultancy BSRIA has taken delivery of three Honda Civic Tourers for its new fleet of pool cars. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Carbon offset scheme launches for Esso fuel card customers - Esso Card customers can now offset their CO2 emissions with the help of a new carbon balancing scheme. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Government to invest in smart ticketing rail ‘revolution’ - The government has set out plans to introduce smart ticketing across England and Wales by the end of 2018. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Senior management appointment at Intelligent Telematics - Connected camera solutions specialist Intelligent Telematics has appointed Vince Cane as operations director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Intelligent Telematics targets ... Read More »
- Hexagon Leasing branches into short-term solutions - Hexagon Leasing is now offering shorter-term leasing periods to help meet fleet needs for flexible leasing. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Quick start guide to comparing fuel cards - Newly launched aggregate website Compare Fuel Cards has put together a ‘Quick start guide to comparing fuel cards’. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.