Tips on managing driver risks in ‘new normal’ revealed in webinar
Key advice for fleets on ensuring the safety of employees as they return to work post-lockdown is to be revealed in a new webinar this week.
Run by driver risk management specialist eDriving, the webinar is aimed at UK and European fleet operators and will discuss the key challenges facing those who drive for work and recommend the steps operators can take to continue protecting drivers as organisations start to resume activities.
The event takes place tomorrow, 2 July, at 2:00PM BST and will be hosted by eDriving’s managing director for Europe, Andy Cuerden, and the firm’s customer success director for Europe, Nick List, who will be joined by global environment, health, safety & sustainability advisor, Teri Snow.
Topics under focus include how to:
- Determine if employees are ready and prepared to return to work
- Identify how the risk factors facing drivers may have changed
- Understand and communicate the need for defensive driving
- Implement employee protection measures, including social distancing and hygiene plans
- Address ‘returning home’ precautions to help keep drivers and their families safe
- Explain how policy adjustments, training and safety standards can help you continue protecting drivers in a post Covid-19 world.
For more details and to register, click here.