Royal Mail Group wins big at Brake Fleet Safety Awards
Brake has revealed the winners of this year’s Fleet Safety Awards, which saw end-user fleets and service firms recognised for their work.
Marked out as Brake’s biggest safety awards to date, the event was held last week on Thursday 11 October at the Hilton Metropole in Birmingham.
Big winners on the night were Royal Mail Group, who picked up two awards, both the Sustainable Journeys Award and Road Risk Manager of the Year Award. The prestigious Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety was awarded to Arval’s Tracey Fuller.
The 2018 Fleet Safety Award winners are:
- Company Driver Safety Award (small fleet), sponsored by FleetMaster: Mc Ginley Support Services
- Company Driver Safety Award (medium fleet), sponsored by FleetMaster: G’s Fresh – East Anglian Farms
- Company Driver Safety Award (large fleet), sponsored by FleetMaster: Scottish Water
- Sustainable Journeys Award sponsored by Anglian Water: Royal Mail Group
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action, sponsored by e-Driving Fleet: Drivermetrics and Schneider Electric
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award, sponsored by Brightmile: BigChange and Silent Night
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award, sponsored by Geotab: Dynes Motor Group and Provision CameraMatics
- Fleet Safety Product Award, sponsored by Ocado Foundation: The Driving Doctor
- Fleet Safety Product Award (in-vehicle technology), sponsored by Ocado Foundation: SafeDrivePod International BV
- Road Safety in the Community Award, sponsored by Johnson & Johnson: Drivewise
- Safe Vehicles Award, sponsored by irtec: Reflex Vehicle Hire
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award, sponsored by Licence Bureau: Mark Bromhall, Royal Mail Group
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety, sponsored by Arriva: Tracey Fuller
The Brake Fleet Safety Awards 2019 will take place on Thursday 19 September 2019 at the Hilton Metropole, Birmingham. Organisations and individuals can register their interest in the awards here.