Recruitment drive boosts Chevin sales and support teams
Fleet and asset management software provider Chevin Fleet Solutions has announced the recruitment and promotion of several staff members to support the expanding business.
Joining the team at Chevin’s UK Head Office in Belper, Derbyshire are:
• Sarah Raisen, project manager: Responsible for managing and co-ordinating end-to-end customer projects.
• Sean Eckersley, business development manager: Responsible for demonstrating how Chevin’s asset management software can hep fleets run more efficient operations.
• Mark Smith, implementations team leader: Responsible for providing increased focus for the Chevin project implementation team.
• Thomas Renshaw, software support: Assist clients with any queries related to the FleetWave system.
In addition, Chevin announced the promotion of the following employees:
• Steve de Launay, product manager: Previously implementations team leader, de Launay’s new role is focused on ensuring FleetWave continues to provide the best solution for fleets.
• Gareth Roulston, ‘best practice’ team leader: Roulston moves to head up a newly-created ‘best practice’ team dedicated to streamlining FleetWave project delivery.
• Kat Minshull, financial director: Chevin said the promotion of Minshull to director signifies the valuable role she holds in the business to ensure smooth and accurate management of finance throughout Chevin’s global operations.
“During the past year we have seen significant growth in our global operations, including in Europe, North America and Australia,” commented Chevin operations director, Peter Ormsby.
“Amid this growth, we have recognised the need to not only maintain but continue improving our team to make sure our clients get the best from FleetWave at all times. We are extremely pleased to welcome each of our valued new team members to Chevin, as well as extend thanks and congratulations to our promoted colleagues for all their hard work in supporting the company’s growth.”
For more latest industry news, click here.