PACTS conference to explore work-related road safety in the gig economy era
The Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety (PACTS) is to run a conference exploring the issue of work-related road safety in the gig economy era.
Taking place on Thursday 28 March 2019 at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, the event will bring together the key players in this sector, highlighting public policy, good practice, new research and technology and management practice.
- Jim Fitzpatrick MP, Chair, Transport Safety All-Party Parliamentary Group
- Anne-Marie Penny, Senior Programme Manager, Road User Safety, DfBB programme, Highways England
- Alan Craddock, Head of Transport and Public Services Unit, Health & Safety Executive
- DVSA – individual speaker to be announced
- Heather Ward, Honorary Senior Research Fellow, UCL
- Huw Bevan, UK Head of Safety, Uber
- Dave Conway, Quality & Environmental Manager, FM Conway
- Andrew Kemp, Driver Safety Manager, Tesco
- Dave West, Regional SHEQ Coach, Biffa
- Stuart Lovatt, Strategic Road Safety Lead, Highways England
- George Lee, Chief Executive, Highways Term Maintenance Association
- Pauline Reeves, Deputy Director, Road Safety, Department for Transport (by video)
- Nick Starling, Chair, TSC Work-related Road Safety Forum
For more details and to book, click here.