One month till Fleet Heroes Awards entries close
There’s less than one month left until entries close for the Fleet Heroes Awards and Conference 2018, which will recognise those firms that have taken action to cut carbon and tackle air pollution.
Open for entries until 1 October, the awards are now in their 13th year and have been updated for 2018 to include new categories:
- City or Town Hero: concerning towns and cities
- Fleet Hero Entrepreneur: for smaller organisations such as SMEs, entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Freight Hero: recognising a business operating commercial vehicles.
This is alongside the existing awards for:
- Fleet Hero
- Ultra-low Emission Fleet Hero
- Smarter Travel Hero
- Ecodriving Hero
- Ultra-low Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Hero
- Unsung Fleet Hero
Winners will be named on 27 November 2018 at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, Covent Garden, along with the free-to-attend Fleet Hero Conference, which takes place in the afternoon and sees transport experts, prominent businesses and government representatives spotlight latest developments in fleet sustainability and innovation, low-emission vehicles and air quality.
For more details on awards entries and conference bookings, click here.