Ogilvie Fleet opens up benefits of driver guide app
Ogilvie Fleet has relaunched its driver guide app, which brings additional features and is now accessible for company car and van drivers as well as fleet managers who are not customers.
Relaunched 12 months after its initial unveiling, the new ‘Happy Drivers’ app – which is available on Android and iOS devices – brings functionality including:
- ‘Find my Nearest’ – fuel station, electric vehicle recharging point, tyre centre, car park and supermarket
- Emergency contact details – breakdown and recovery, replacement glass, report an accident
- Driving tips – efficient driving, what to do in event of an accident, winter driving, overseas driving
- Company car benefit-in-kind tax calculator
- Driver information – Vehicle Excise Duty, MoT and tyre, battery and exhaust replacement, service booking, taking a car overseas
- Vehicle wear and tear checklist – general appearance, documentation and keys.
However, while generic information is accessible for non-Ogilvie Fleet customers, more specific information is available to the company’s clients.
Nick Hardy, sales and marketing director of the independent vehicle leasing and fleet management company, said: “The app ensures that information to company car and van drivers, as well as fleet managers, is provided 24 hours a day, in the easiest possible way.”
The firm also intends to further develop the app and to release monthly incremental updates.
This will enable drivers to log in and access specific information applicable to their company car or van, such as when the next service or MoT is due, P11D information and CO2 data.