New Masternaut Connect Reports to provide business intelligence tool
Intended to provide fleets with new abilities to identify financial, efficiency and safety risks, the new service offers customisable reports utilising 100% accurate data based on vehicle readings collected by Masternaut Connect.
Examples of bespoke reports include:
- Redeploy activities and re-assign resources based on time and mileage, and over and under-utilisation of vehicles
- Manage fleet capacity effectively by monitoring inactive or broken down vehicles
- Optimise time by controlling time-at-location, late arrivals and early stops
- Reduce misuse by monitoring and managing activities and journeys
- Reduce fuel consumption by avoiding excess mileage, and by monitoring and changing driving behaviour
- Improve safety by monitoring speeding and driving behaviour incidents
- Improve accountability by providing proof of activity to avoid conflicts and penalties
- Check if users are utilising the Connect web site by monitoring session logs
The service is being offered as a free upgrade to Masternaut Connect, meaning users only need to enable the new feature in their online portal for the Live and EcoDrive modules.
Alex Rothwell, chief technology officer, Masternaut, commented: “We’re delighted to offer customers the Connect Reports module. Our goal was to enable quick, actionable information which could be configured by the user quickly and intuitively. We’ve met these goals, and we’re excited to see our customers reap the benefits. We’re now building on the unique underlying technology, and have further features planned which will open up more benefits in the future.”