New Citroën Contract Motoring fuel card to offer major savings to SMEs
The new CCM fuel card is tailored to suit the individual requirements of each business and is expected to be of particular interest to SMEs.
The card has no annual fee in the first year and a 50% discount in the second year (from £12.00pa to £6.00pa per card) and also offers the following benefits:
- A fixed weekly price, which generally will provide savings of up to 4p per litre below local pump prices and up to 10p per litre on motorway service station prices
- A dedicated account manager – each customer has a named contact to deal with their enquiries
- Free zero liability cover to protect customers from fraudulent transactions on lost or stolen cards
- Up to 14 days free credit
- No minimum account spend
- Free online account management
Duncan Chumley, head of Citroën Contract Motoring, said: ‘CCM always strives to offer new customer services to improve and differentiate our contract hire and finance lease products. The goal is to help reduce our customers' costs. Today CCM offers a wide range of vehicle finance solutions, which particularly appeal to SME customers. Our new fuel card initiative will now enable these SME customers to gain the fuel cost savings benefits, which have previously been available to large fleets.’
The new CCM fuel card is available, subject to passing a credit check, to all new and existing CCM car and LCV business customers, with fleet sizes ranging from one vehicle upwards.
Further customer information is available via the CCM website at www.citroen-contract-motoring.co.uk or from Citroën Business Centres and Citroën dealers.