New Brake Professional website provides fleets with road risk tools & advice
The website, www.brakepro.org, replaces Brake's former Fleet Safety Forum website, as well as the Road Safety Forum website, combining all resources both fleet and road safety practitioners need into one place. Current subscribers will continue to receive their current benefits, but through the new site.
Resources available to subscribers include:
- Guidance reports on specific topics relating to fleets, and wider road safety topics, containing research and best practice advice
- Advice sheets to give to drivers providing key road safety advice
- Posters on a range of topics to display in workplaces or add to intranet/staff bulletins
- Pledge toolkit consisting of resources to help managers deliver the key messages of the Pledge to at-work drivers
- Survey reports on Brake's surveys with fleet operators on road risk management practices, and with drivers on their attitudes and behaviour towards road safety
- Research library providing access to road safety research from around the world
The site also provides information on events for professionals and other ways to work in partnership with Brake, for example by fundraising for the charity and taking part in Road Safety Week.
Katie Shephard, director at Brake, said: ‘Nearly a third of journeys on our roads are made by at-work drivers, who are more likely to be in a crash than people driving in their own time. By working closely with fleet and road safety professionals we provide them with the correct resources they need to improve road safety. This new website helps them achieve this better than ever before. If you aren't already a subscriber I urge you to sign up now and start using these resources to support your vital work.’
To celebrate the launch, Brake is offering a special discounted rate for subscribing. For just £50 + VAT, the first 50 people who email [email protected] quoting discount code “bp-sub” will receive a 12-month subscription giving them access to all these tools. The standard rate for an annual subscription to Brake is £155 + VAT.
To find out more visit www.brakepro.org