Last chance to book for Brake’s Fleet Safety Conference 2016
This year’s conference, sponsored by Aviva Risk Management Solutions, will see experts from the world of fleet share best practice in managing road risk on Thursday 26 May 2016.
Being held at the St John's Hotel, Solihull, the conference provides an opportunity for fleet professionals to hear from leading experts on key road safety issues. Additionally, best practice presentations will be presented by organisations pioneering fleet safety measures. The conference will cover topical issues including protecting vulnerable road users, engaging drivers with safety, and managing high-risk drivers.
Many speakers include former Brake Fleet Safety Award winners, and there is just two weeks left to enter this year's awards. The deadline is Friday 20 May 2016.
The agenda will feature presentations from both public and private sector operators, representing car, van, truck, and mixed vehicle fleets.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Shaun Helman, head of transport psychology at Transport Research Laboratory
- Tracey Fuller, customer engagement manager at Arval
- Alison Moriarty, fleet road risk & compliance manager at Skanksa UK
- Barry Love, bereaved volunteer whose stepson died as a result of driver fatigue
- Jacqueline O'Donovan, managing director at O'Donovan Waste Disposal Limited
- Steve Hoad, managing director at Hydro-Cleansing Ltd
- Paul Kitson, cycle injury lawyer at Slater & Gordon and CTC, the national cycling charity
- Ted Sakyi, speaking about his role as fleet manager at Transport for London
- Nick O'Donnell, assistant director strategic transport at Ealing Council
- Graham Telfer, fleet manager at Gateshead Council
Brake Professional members can book their place at the conference for £90 + VAT, or £140 VAT for non-members. Membership of Brake Professional costs from £50 + VAT per year, and members receive significant discounts to this and other events, as well as access to guidance and resources to help manage road risk.
To book to attend the conference, or to find out more about joining Brake Professional, email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1484 559909.