Joint Brake and Arval training courses to help fleets improve driver safety
The courses will be delivered by Arval’s experienced trainer and long-standing Brake supporter Tracey Fuller who will provide employers with the tools to educate at-work drivers on six key areas of road safety:
- Slow – within speed limits
- Sober – free from alcohol or drugs
- Sharp – not tired, ill or with poor eyesight
- Silent – phone off and out of reach
- Secure – belted up in a safe vehicle
- Sustainable – only when you have to
Course attendees will also receive access to Brake's toolkit of Pledge resources, which includes advice for managers on delivering and implementing different areas of the Pledge.
Forthcoming Pledge courses:
- Tuesday 22 March 2016, London (UK)
- Wednesday 8 June 2016, Birmingham (UK)
- Wednesday 14 September 2016, Manchester (UK)
- Tuesday 6 December 2016 – Swindon (UK)
The course is free to attend for Brake Professional members, and £90 + VAT for non-members. All non-members who attend will receive one year’s free Brake Professional membership.
Tracey Fuller said: “We have been working closely with Brake for nearly a decade which has allowed us to support their important agenda as well as providing value for hundreds of our employees and customers. These courses are a vital tool to both educate drivers and positively influence their behaviour so we are delighted to be involved.”