Jaama knocks down price of Fleet Management Essentials seminars
The Fleet Management Essentials seminars have proved extremely popular over the years with a wide cross-section of full-time professional fleet decision-makers as well as administrators and managers who have the responsibility but not necessarily the experience or specialist knowledge of running a fleet of vehicles.
They are also applicable for fleet decision-makers who require an update on legislation, a refresher on best practice and new developments, a crash course in effective cost management and safety issues associated with managing a vehicle fleet.
For the 2011 one-day seminars, Jaama has reduced the prices by £80 to £295 (+ VAT) with an additional early bird £50 discount available on places booked before 31 March.
The Fleet Managements Essentials seminars will be held on:
Tuesday 10 May in Brentwood
Thursday 19 May in Slough
Tuesday 24 May at Drayton Manor, Tamworth.
During the seminars expert speakers will highlight best practice fleet procedures covering a wide cross section of key issues including:
* Why fleets should not ignore the judge's comments made when passing sentence in the recent corporate manslaughter case
* How to reduce fleet operating costs without impacting on operating efficiencies
* Driver management with a key focus being on employees who drive their own cars on business – the so-called 'grey' fleet
* Employers' duty of care responsibilities towards their at-work drivers
* Using accident management data to reduce crash costs and insurance premiums
* Fuel management and ideas for cutting petrol and diesel bills as pump prices continue to rise to new record levels on an almost daily basis.
For further details and to book a place contact Ellie Whiten, marketing manager, Jaama on 0844 8484 333.