Hertz to offer exclusive rental benefits for Le Club AccorHotels’ members
Hertz has partnered with AccorHotels to provide Le Club AccorHotels’ members with special car rental offers, including exclusive benefits, globally.
Le Club Accorhotels is the AccorHotels Group’s multi-brand loyalty programme for Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, ibis, ibis Styles, Adagio and Thalassa Sea & Spa.
Members from Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Latin America and Canada will now be able to benefit from rental benefits from Hertz, including:
- A discount of 10% on prepaid and non-prepaid Hertz Classic retail rates worldwide, including Hertz Green, Prestige, Family and Fun Collection vehicles
- One additional driver at no extra cost
- One Reward Rental Day for members who enrol in the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards programme, via receipt of 900 points upon joining
- Complimentary one-car- class upgrades, depending on the Le Club AccorHotels member tier
- Five Le Club AccorHotels points per euro spent on car rental with Hertz as a promotion bonus offer to celebrate the launch of the partnership during July and August. After this period, members will receive three Le Club AccorHotels points per euro spent with Hertz.
- Access to a delivery and collection service (according to Hertz terms and conditions)
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards tier matching for Le Club AccorHotels Silver, Gold and Platinum members.
“Our new partnership with AccorHotels Group’s loyalty programme represents a significant step for expanding our global reach,” said Michel Taride, group president, Hertz International.
“We know that Le Club AccorHotels members are highly discerning travellers, and we look forward to consistently offering them a seamless and enjoyable car rental experience wherever they visit around the world.”