GreenRoad upgrades 360 Service with new capabilities
The company says that it's used its in-field experience – generated by the system's 80 commercial fleet users which have logged more than 14 million vehicle trips – to provide new capabilities that help commercial fleets generate immediate cost savings.
New and enhanced features of GreenRoad 360 include:
- Customisable Vehicle Signature Profile: tailors the service to the unique vehicle characteristics, optimal driving requirements and efficiency needs of a specific fleet.
- Configurable Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Dashboard: provides an at-a-glance view into fleet safety and lets managers quickly review and customise KPIs.
- SafetyMapping: for the first time, managers can analyse trip routes by viewing driving event data overlaid on an interactive map, locate and view the status of vehicles, and assess areas of higher safety risk within driving routes.
- SafetySpeed: gives drivers and managers the ability to easily identify when and where drivers exceed posted speed limits, including local and urban streets.
- Excess idling reports: directly reduce fuel consumption and vehicle emissions, as well as avoid congested routes, by identifying drivers, vehicles and trips with excessive idling time.
- GreenRoad Engage 2.0: enhanced customer success programme that provides a proven, step-by-step methodology for engaging drivers and managers in sustainable improvement.
- GreenRoad Intersect 2.0: enhanced multi-vendor platform and partner programme that gives GreenRoad customers the benefits of a broad range of insurance and technology partnerships.
- Customisable reporting: gives fleet management and risk professionals insight into driving behaviour and the tools they need to help drivers achieve specific safety and fuel-efficiency goals.
- ISO certification: gives further assurance that GreenRoad processes and systems scale to meet the highest standards in quality and reliability.