Future for EV transport and energy under focus in live fleet event today
A live-streamed panel discussion exploring the future of transport and renewable energy is being run today (12 October 2021) by Drax, hosted by TV personality and journalist, Quentin Willson.
The event, which also includes National Grid fleet manager Lorna McAtear, Paul Gadd – deputy director of Innovate UK, and Adam Hall – director of energy services at Drax, takes place at 3pm and will discuss key issues including:
- How energy and transport disciplines are converging
- The landscape of national infrastructure
- The skills and behaviours needed for transformational change
- Energy, and the opportunity V2X presents your business
- What 2030 will look like for the transport and energy sectors
It’s part of the two-week EV Fleet Academy being run by Drax that will also include three further webinars alongside other content, covering a range of topics on fleet electrification.
Alongside the EV Fleet Academy, Drax has also launched its new My Electric Vehicles platform, which combines real-time information on EVs, charge points and businesses’ energy consumption into a first-of-its-kind intuitive tool.
To register for the EV Fleet Academy, including the webinar, click here.