FTA runs annual series of Transport Manager seminars
The events offer an insight into transport issues affecting operators, with expert advice from leading industry speakers, including VOSA and local Traffic Commissioners.
Key sessions at Transport Manager 2010 include:
- The impact of the recession on operator practices
- VOSA testing and roadside enforcement developments
- Interactive learning sessions covering key questions and decisions in road transport law
- Traffic incident management
- Effective management of drivers
- Key transport developments expected in 2011
Venues and dates for FTA Transport Manager 2010:
- Thursday 23 September – Chepstow
- Wednesday 29 September – Maidstone
- Wednesday 6 October – Warrington
- Wednesday 13 October – Bradford
- Wednesday 20 October – Belfast
- Wednesday 27 October – Cambridge
- Wednesday 3 November – Durham
- Wednesday 10 November – Dunblane
- Wednesday 17 November – Sheffield
- Wednesday 24 November – Birmingham
- Wednesday 1 December – Yeovil
- Wednesday 8 December – Ascot
Attendance is open to members of FTA at £315 plus VAT for the first delegate and £265 for subsequent delegates, and to non-members at £375 plus VAT for the first delegate and £335 for subsequent delegates.
Call the FTA Member Service Centre on 08717 11 22 22 for registration or go to http://www.fta.co.uk/services/conferences-and-events/2010/transport-manager/For more of the latest industry news, click here.