FSGB launches new driver app
Fleet Service Great Britain (FSGB) has launched a driver app with a wealth of features to provide 24/7 support to company car and van drivers.
The app, which provides real-time communication between drivers and FSGB’s own 24/7 Support Team, offers features including:
- Interactive notifications, prompts, reminders and alerts
- The ability to arrange bookings for servicing, maintenance and repairs, including tyres
- A facility to report an incident or breakdown, using GPS-enabled location services, which directly link to the FSGB Support Team
- A facility to upload images, capturing incident and/or vehicle condition
- The ability to update vehicle mileage in real-time
- Multiple vehicle management options
- A bespoke check sheet for vehicle condition reporting
- The ability to view vehicle lifetime history.
The IT team are also planning to add further features to the app.
Stannah, which designs and installs stairlifts as well as passenger lifts, platform lifts, service and goods lifts, moving walkways and escalators, has more than 400 vehicles managed by FSGB. Martin Carter, group information systems director, who is in charge of the company’s fleet, said: “We have been trialling the app in readiness for driver adoption and recognise that it not only delivers a high level of convenience for the driver but is also reassuring for compliance.”
The FSGB driver app is accessible for use on Android, Apple and Microsoft devices and available for customer download at http://www.fleetservicegb.co.uk/app/.