Free driver licence checks on offer from Jaama
The firm’s electronic driver entitlement checking service (EDECS) is a risk management tool and a driver information portal within its Key2 system.
Increasingly used by a large number of fleets running Key2, the EDECS system provides a robust driver licence verification solution as a starting point for a comprehensive occupational road risk management system.
Key2 handles all matters around driver licence checking including:
- Issuing a three-year employee mandate giving permission for the checks to be carried out,
- Issuing reminders to complete the mandate;
- Obtaining information from the DVLA,
- Populating the customer’s Key2 Vehicle Management with the information
- Alerting fleet decision-makers of all licence issues that are uncovered
Under Jaama’s free driver licence checks offer, employers will benefit from 50 free driver licence verification checks with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
Martin Evans, Jaama’s sales and operations director, said: ‘We want to help employers across the public, private and voluntary sectors meet their duty of care responsibilities, which is why we have launched the special offer for a limited period. Organisations that take advantage of our offer will benefit from industry-leading technology and will have an audit trail of employee driving licence verification.’