FleetEurope microsite brings full driver support
FleetEurope has launched a new microsite to bring expert advice and support for end-user drivers at its fleet management customers.
The newly branded drivehub site, www.drivehubonline.co.uk, can be used from any mobile device and offers full support, from booking a service or tyre change through to advice about travelling abroad and what to do in the event of an accident.
The site includes the following key features to help drivers manage and maintain their vehicle and stay safe and legal behind the wheel:
- Essential contact information
- An online booking facility for vehicle servicing and travelling abroad
- Advice about key responsibilities, vehicle maintenance tips and company car tax
- Online resources for parking, low cost fuel comparisons, vehicle reviews and more
- Latest news and industry updates for company car and van drivers
Carlos Montero, chief commercial officer at FleetEurope, commented: “We are continuously looking to enhance the customer service experience for fleet operators and their company vehicle drivers. The launch of our new drivehub microsite will help to ensure drivers have instant access to useful resources and support information while they are on the move.”