Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Jaguar Land Rover posts £3.4bn loss - Jaguar Land Rover has reported a £3.4bn loss for the last three months of 2018 after being hit by both declining sales in China and the ... Read More »
- Treasury inaction on WLTP could jeopardise Government’s own clean air strategy - The Government is being warned of the need to take action to mitigate the tax impact of WLTP for fleets to ensure that it doesn’t jeopardise ... Read More »
- Kia study reveals fleets ready for EV tipping point - Demand for electric vehicles is reaching a tipping point for fleets, according to a new study by Kia. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Businesses must do more to tackle distracted driving, says IAM RoadSmart - Businesses must urgently tackle the issue of distracted drivers at the wheel and overhaul their safety at work policies to help stem the tide of avoidable ... Read More »
- ALD Automotive and E.ON partner for e-mobility solutions - ALD Automotive and energy firm E.ON have signed a strategic partnership to jointly develop and market digital enhanced mobility, financing, and energy services to bring a full-service ... Read More »
- First Drive: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid - Tough meaningful looks aren’t just skin deep in the new hybrid-only RAV4, discovers Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Revised Passat to bring semi-autonomous tech and extra PHEV range - Volkswagen has revealed its facelifted Passat estate and saloon, which will arrive this autumn with a wealth of extra technology as well as updated engines, including ... Read More »
- AA acquires Prestige Fleet Servicing - The AA has acquired Prestige Fleet Servicing as it looks to strengthen its presence in the fleet Service, Maintenance and Repair (SMR) sector. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleet driver fines and penalties up 15.6% in 2018 - Business car and van drivers racked up a £15.3m bill in fines and penalties in 2018; up 15.6% compared with the previous year, according to latest ... Read More »
- Fleet industry calls for fair approach in WLTP review - The fleet industry is urging the Government to take a fair and balanced approach in its review into whether revisions to Company Car Tax and Vehicle ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.