Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Technology Masterclass rounds off ‘fantastic four’ at Great British Fleet Event - Operators looking for insight into the latest technologies and approaches for fleet have just a week to go until the 2019 Great British Fleet Event will ... Read More »
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid and PHEV get new connected features - Hyundai is updating its Ioniq range for 2019 with a number of new features. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Reworked BMW 7 Series brings added electric range and luxury - BMW has updated its 7 Series with a new design and luxury features as well as a revised engine line-up. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Street Angel vehicle camera solution launches in UK - A new dashcam solution said to be the “most advanced onboard vehicle camera available” has launched in the UK. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- ALD study explores impact of Clean Air Zone charges on fleets - ALD Automotive is publishing new research that shows how the introduction of charging Clean Air Zones could impact fleets across the country. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleet experts to discuss tax, mobility and driver mental health at Great British Fleet Event - Fleet industry experts, including from ACFO and ALD, are to cover vital issues such as cutting tax costs and getting to grips with mobility at next ... Read More »
- VW and Ford alliance to explore EVs, autonomous vehicles and mobility services - Ford and Volkswagen have announced details of their new global alliance, which will leverage “the two global automakers’ strengths to better compete, innovate and serve customers”. ... Read More »
- Government rejects calls to rethink company car tax and petrol/diesel ban - The Government has responded to MPs’ calls for the 2040 ban on the sale of ‘conventional’ petrol and diesel vehicles to be brought forwards as it ... Read More »
- Electric Vehicle Masterclass to look at fleet pros and cons of going green - Fleets looking for help with going electric are being urged to attend next week’s Great British Fleet Event to hear from industry experts about how the ... Read More »
- Dave Parry joins FMG as commercial director - FMG has appointed Dave Parry as commercial director, bringing considerable industry knowledge and expertise to complement the existing board. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- TfL’s plans and Clean Air Zones under focus at Great British Fleet Event - Fleets looking for further insight into advice on compliance with Clean Air Zones (CAZs) and the Government’s plans are being urged to attend the Great British ... Read More »
- Clean Air Strategy ‘misses golden opportunity to clean up air pollution’ - The Government has been slammed for failing to address air pollution from transport as it publishes its final Clean Air Strategy. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.