Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Enterprise Car Club reduces County Council’s CO2 - Enterprise Car Club has helped Gloucestershire County Council significantly reduce its CO2 emissions, by adopting a car club programme. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Road Test: Volkswagen Golf SV - Volkswagen’s space-efficient compact MPV deserves wider recognition, reckons Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Pothole reports in Britain soar - More than half a million potholes were reported by public to local authorities across the UK for repair in 2017 – an increase of 44% on ... Read More »
- Revised 2019 Mazda CX-5 now open for orders - Mazda has welcomed the New Year with the announcement of the 2019 Mazda CX-5 that sees revisions including a new GT Sport Nav+ model grade. For ... Read More »
- Ashley Andrew appointed new Hyundai UK managing director - Ashley Andrew has been appointed as Hyundai’s new managing director to oversee the brand’s UK business. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.