Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Microlise takes 20% stake in Trakm8 - Telematics giant Microlise has acquired a 20% stake in Trakm8 as it says the two firms will explore collaborations but will retain their separate operations. For more ... Read More »
- Road Test: Mercedes-Benz C-Class & E-Class PHEVs - More range, faster charging and a diesel option add up to perhaps the perfect all-round choice for fleets, says Kyle Fortune. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- New-gen battery tech to provide 300-mile range in next Kia EV - Kia has confirmed its next major electric vehicle (EV), due circa 2020, will offer a range in excess of 300 miles and will likely be equipped ... Read More »
- Vauxhall fleet sales director James Taylor promoted to wider role - Vauxhall fleet sales and remarketing director James Taylor has been promoted to the wider role of general sales director, effective immediately. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Fiat Panda gets zero-star Euro NCAP rating - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has been told to step up to the mark on vehicle safety after the 2018 Fiat Panda was given a zero-star rating in ... Read More »
- 5 reasons why fleets should attend The Great British Fleet Event 2019 - The inaugural Great British Fleet Event takes place on 24 January 2019 at the Novotel London West, Hammersmith. Natalie Middleton looks at why fleets and mobility ... Read More »
- Hyundai Kona Electric driving range corrected to 279 miles - Hyundai has revised the official WLTP range for its Kona Electric SUV downwards after confirming it had suffered the same testing issues reported yesterday for the ... Read More »
- First Drive: Kia e-Niro - Conventional styling and more boot space are key e-Niro attractions, reckons Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Kia e-Niro official range downgraded - Kia Motors Europe has revised the WLTP range figure for its forthcoming e-Niro SUV as it says the previously published figures had been incorrectly supplied by ... Read More »
- Visitor registration opens for ‘3 in 1′ Great British Fleet Event - Fleet and mobility managers can now register for January’s Great British Fleet Event, which will bring an information-packed line-up of conference, exhibition and awards to highlight ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.