Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- New Kia Soul EV brings extra power and range - Kia has unveiled its second-generation Soul EV, which launches in 2019 and will bring increased power and range. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- 2018 Fleet Heroes Awards winners revealed - Fleets including local authorities, public sector organisations and distribution firms have secured recognition for their work in advancing ultra low emission vehicle take-up at this year’s ... Read More »
- Still life for company cars, says fleet expert - Company cars still have a vital role to play for businesses, despite rising costs, but it has never been more important for fleet managers to understand ... Read More »
- Nine in 10 fleets plan to go electric in next decade - The majority of fleets are looking to go electric in the next 10 years, driven by rising government pressure as well as advances in technology. For ... Read More »
- Thatcham names new chief executive - Thatcham Research has appointed Jonathan Hewett as chief executive, succeeding Peter Shaw who stepped down earlier this year. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Nottingham air quality plan gets government green light - Nottingham is to progress schemes to clean up air pollution in the city without charging vehicles after securing approval from the Government. For more of the ... Read More »
- First Drive: Suzuki Jimny - Don’t be fooled by the cute styling, Suzuki’s tough Jimny means business. By Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Andrew Cope joins Fleetondemand as executive chairman - Fleet and mobility technology firm Fleetondemand has appointed well-known industry figure Andrew Cope as its executive chairman. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.