Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- SUV-inspired Ford Focus Active to launch in January - Ford is to launch Active variants of its fourth-generation five-door and estate Focus from January as it targets SUV and crossover customers. For more of the ... Read More »
- Increased yellow box junction enforcement could see PCNs skyrocket - Drivers who come to a halt on ‘yellow box’ junctions could face much tougher enforcement if councils get the go-ahead on new powers. For more of ... Read More »
- Police to analyse dashcam footage in road rage crackdown - A new police unit is to be set up to analyse driver dashcam footage as part of government plans to combat road rage and improve road ... Read More »
- New awards to recognise excellence in fleet management - Fleet managers delivering safer, greener and more cost-effective fleets are invited to enter the inaugural Great British Fleet Awards, which will recognise their achievements at a ... Read More »
- Saving time, saving money: The benefits of driver training - Driver training can save fleets a huge amount of money from very little effort, finds Jonathan Musk, who embarks on IAM RoadSmart’s Eco Driving Course. For ... Read More »
- BT adds electric vehicles to company car scheme - BT has deployed pure electric vehicles on its company car scheme with support from its Fleet Solutions business. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- British Gas launches EV tariff ahead of fleet charging service - British Gas has launched its first electric vehicle residential tariff, which will be followed up by EV charging services for business customers. For more of the ... Read More »
- Road Test: Jeep Cherokee - Can Jeep’s best-known nameplate further the brand’s recent growth in fleet? Alex Grant finds out. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.