Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- More range and less CO2 for new 3 Series plug-in hybrid - BMW’s forthcoming 2019 3 Series 330e Saloon will offer extra range and performance but with lower CO2 emissions when it goes on sale next summer. For ... Read More »
- First Drive: Audi Q8 - Alex Grant weighs up the pros and cons of Audi’s imposing coupé-SUV. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- First Drive: Skoda Fabia - In a growing Skoda line-up, does the familiar Fabia still impress? Alex Grant finds out. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- ALD grows global fleet 9.8% - ALD Automotive’s global fleet of managed vehicles was up 9.8% at the end of September, said to be the result of sustained investments in technology. For ... Read More »
- Net profits down at LeasePlan due to Turkish currency woes - LeasePlan has announced Q3 2018 results, which saw net profits fall as a result of the crash in the Turkish Lira. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Sheffield plans for charging clean air zone - Sheffield City Council has revealed plans that could see a ‘Class C’ charging clean air zone introduced in 2020 for non-compliant buses, taxis, lorries and vans ... Read More »
- New Mercedes A-Class diesels escape BiK diesel surcharge - The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is now available with two RDE2-compliant diesels, bringing reduced company car tax bills for drivers. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Stewart Lightbody to join ACFO board as Phil Redman retires - Stewart Lightbody, head of fleet services at Anglian Water, is to be co-opted to the board of ACFO following the decision of Phil Redman to retire ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.