Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- City of London to get first ULEV-only zone - The City of London’s first low-emission street could go live in less than 18 months – with plans to expand the scheme to other streets in the ... Read More »
- Ebbon-Dacs buys Licence Check - Online solutions provider Ebbon-Dacs has acquired fleet driver licence and compliance specialist Licence Check for an undisclosed sum in line with plans to expand into the ... Read More »
- Take a proactive approach to WLTP or face rising costs, fleets told - Fleets must take action on vehicle selection to mitigate the impact of WLTP or face escalating costs. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Switch to autonomous vehicles to increase traffic jams along way - Urban congestion will get worse before it gets better under the switch to autonomous vehicles. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- V2G chargers to open up extra revenues for fleets - EDF Energy is offering UK business customers the option to install Vehicle to Grid (V2G) chargers to enable them to benefit from extra revenues while also ... Read More »
- 2018 Fleet Heroes finalists and conference line-up revealed - The Energy Saving Trust has revealed the finalists for next month’s Fleet Heroes Awards while also announcing the conference speakers, which include the Department for Transport’s ... Read More »
- Budget 2018: The main points for fleets - Philip Hammond has delivered his third Budget as chancellor, bringing in changes for areas including welfare and pensions but leaving a big hole when it came ... Read More »
- Race to Road: How electric technology is jumping to the mainstream - With electrified vehicles rapidly encroaching into fleet lists, Jonathan Musk takes a look at how electric technology is making its way from race to road. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.