Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Toyota GB appoints new head of fleet - Stuart Ferma is to head up Toyota GB’s fleet sales operation from 1 January, replacing Neil Broad who will move to the marketing department. For more ... Read More »
- Almost half of cars still not WLTP tested, says Jato - Almost half of carmakers’ model ranges were not WLTP compliant at the start of October, according to Jato Dynamics, reflected by the Europe’s lowest September registrations ... Read More »
- Industry roundtable: decarbonising transport - Energy systems are evolving to incorporate new clean technologies, with research underway to prepare for the potential opportunities and challenges. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- First Drive: Hyundai Nexo - The Nexo SUV brings hydrogen fuel cells a step closer to mass market appeal, explains Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Dyson confirms electric vehicle production in Singapore - Dyson has confirmed plans to construct its first automotive manufacturing facility in Singapore, with the first production car to roll off the line in 2021. For ... Read More »
- Electric cars step up to the challenge at 2018 MPG Marathon - Results from the 2018 Fleet World/ALD Automotive MPG Marathon have shown fleets and drivers have never a wider choice of technologies at their disposal, just as ... Read More »
- Interview: Vauxhall fleet sales director James Taylor - One year into PSA Group ownership, the quick pace of change at Vauxhall is setting new foundations for growth, fleet sales director, James Taylor, tells Alex ... Read More »
- LeasePlan UK appoints new MD - LeasePlan UK managing director, Matt Dyer, has taken up a new role leading the leasing company’s operation in the United States, effective from 1 January. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.